No Need to Fear!
Get proven GRE prep techniques in Mark’s Seattle courses, the same high quality Mark developed in years of teaching GRE Prep at the University of Washington.
Click HERE to view testimonials from Mark’s students.
JANUARY SERIES in Seattle. Registration now open. Take 10% off through December 16.
(Next series after that starts March 8)
- January Series three full Saturday afternoons the 4th, 11th and 18th, all direct, expert, interactive instruction.
- Start the Pre-Algebra/Algebra Math Skills Reboot in Seattle Thursday January 9th, 5:30 – 9:45 pm.
- Master Tutoring Boost Optionally Arranged After Each Series if Needed.
The first step towards your highest possible score on the GRE is to take an assessment test, to see where you're strong, what you need to work on, and how you can maximize the effectiveness of your study time.
- Shortcomings of the GRE test
- Gender issues on the GRE
- Engaging both left and right Brain
- How to book your GRE test time
(Classrooms: 525 N 85th, Seattle)
Home Office: 416 4th Street
Langley, WA 98260