Empower yourself !
[See the schedule, price, and sale details BELOW.] Get proven GRE prep techniques in Mark’s Upcoming September Online courses, the same high quality instructional techniques Mark used with hundreds in his years of teaching GRE Prep at the University of Washington. Test anxiety is also addressed!
Click HERE to view testimonials from Mark’s students.
- Get Mark’s classic powerful GRE Prep in a whole new ONLINE LIVE INTERACTIVE format! (See below for more about the course and its format,)
- Schedules: September: 8, 13, 15, 20, 22, 24, and 26 all weekdays from 7 to 9 pm in the evening except the 24th (9:30-11:45 am). The Math Skill Reboot is on two Saturdays, the 10th and 17th, from 9:30-11:45 am. Participate live from your living room with others, absorbing Mark’s outstanding, unique explanations, demonstrations, strategies and insights while building confidence and test savvy. And it’s easy to get online!
- Costs: During this intro sale period get the Prep (Almost 16 hours of direct, high-quality instruction) for $349. The optional Math Skill Reboot is $125 on sale.
- [After that there will be the online course in late October and early December, dates TBA.]
- Math issues? Mark’s optional, expert, powerful Math Skill Reboot will also be online in September. (Click “Questions?” at the right to leave your email address to be notified of when you can register and see the details on the new site.) It restores eroded math skills and understandings in pre-algebra and algebra as well as some other topics like probability, Venn diagrams, etc. Need this? Be clear that these basics should be moderately accessible to you in order to progress well in the strategic math work of the GRE Prep class. Review on your own or better yet,, take this Reboot and penetratingly refresh your ailing math skills in style. It can even be taken as a stand-alone class for other purposes. Enjoy crystal-clear teaching from “the math teacher you should have had.” Class goal: revitalize and clarify dying, rusting, fuzzy pre-algebra/algebra skills! Submit your email in the “Questions?” form in the right margin.
- Benefits with Mark’s approach: A lot of perks! Mark’s video presence online and teaching approach includes video and chat questions, hand-raising, polls, color shifts, group work and of course, Mark’s surprising approaches to many concepts and strategies.
Mark Wahl will offer in September direct, expert, interactive online instruction on all three sections and cover many whole-test strategic issues as well as the best psychology for approaching the test.
- Additionally, if you are worried about plateauing in your practice scoring after the course, a few master tutoring hours by Skype following the course can give you some trouble-shooting and a booster shot to go over the top on your goals. It can be optionally arranged at an affordable hourly price, after the class series, only on an as-needed basis.