No Need to Fear!
Get proven GRE prep techniques in Mark’s Seattle courses, the same high quality Mark developed in years of teaching GRE Prep at the University of Washington.
Click HERE to view testimonials from Mark’s students.
- After a winter break trainings will resume May 2. (Megaseminar series: May 2, 9, 16, Saturdays, 12:30 – 4:45 pm.) Get a 14% discount now until Jan 31! That is, just $300 instead of $349. Click “Learn More” or the “GRE Prep” links above to get to the register page.
- The optional powerful Math Skill Reboot returns May 6: Achieve clarity with “the math teacher you should have had.” Revitalize dying, rusting or fuzzy pre-algebra and algebra skills! Usually $119, now just $100 (a 16% discount thru January). Click the “Learn More” link on the picture above to get to the MS Reboot link.
- Benefits: Worth waiting till May! A lot of ‘em. Click the pictures above to get to our comparison chart with other GRE trainings. First, get probably the most expert, clear and experienced instructor in the Puget Sound area. Get personalized interaction. Get an easy location with free parking. And enjoy a truly affordable (sale now) price! Click “Learn More” or the “GRE Prep” links above to get to the chart of comparison, links to prices and quick registration online byPaypal or Credit Card.
Mark Wahl offers direct, expert, interactive instruction on all three sections and covers many whole-test strategic issues as well as the best psychology for approaching the test.
- Additionally, master tutoring can give you a booster shot you if for some unknown reason you “plateau” on your test-practice scores. It can be optionally arranged at an affordable hourly price, after the class series, on an as-needed basis.
The first step towards your highest possible score on the GRE is to take an assessment test, to see where you're strong, what you need to work on, and how you can maximize the effectiveness of your study time.
- Shortcomings of the GRE test
- Gender issues on the GRE
- Engaging both left and right Brain
- How to book your GRE test time
(Classrooms: 525 N 85th, Seattle)
Home Office: 416 4th Street
Langley, WA 98260