No Need to Fear!
Get proven GRE prep techniques in Mark’s Seattle courses, the same high quality Mark developed in years of teaching GRE Prep at the University of Washington.
Click HERE to view testimonials from Mark’s students.
- After a winter break trainings will resume May 2. (3-Megaseminar series: May 2, 9, 16, Saturdays, 12:30 – 4:45 pm.) Get a 10% discount now until February 15 [Update: sale extended through Feb 22, Washington's actual Birthday!] That is, just $315 instead of $349. Click “Learn More” above and below or the “GRE Prep” link in “Resources” above to get to the info and register pages.
- The optional powerful Math Skill Reboot returns Wednesday, May 6: Achieve clarity working with “the math teacher you should have had.” The goal: revitalize dying, rusting or fuzzy pre-algebra and algebra skills! Usually $119, now just $109 (a 10% discount now through February 22!). Click “Learn More” above and below or the Math Reboot above to get to the info and registration links.
- Benefits: Definitely worth waiting for it till May! A lot of perks! Click the pictures above to get to our comparison chart with other GRE trainings. First, get probably the most expert, clear and experienced instructor in the Puget Sound area. Then, get good personalized interaction. Find an easy -to-reach location with free parking. And of course enjoy a truly affordable (with sale now) price! Click “Outstanding Features” link in the “Compare Us to the Competition” slide above (one of the four you can scroll through) or click here to get to the chart of comparison, links to prices and quick registration online byPaypal or Credit Card.
Mark Wahl offers direct, expert, interactive instruction on all three sections and covers many whole-test strategic issues as well as the best psychology for approaching the test.
- Additionally, a few master tutoring hours following the course can give you a booster shot if for some unknown reason you “plateau” on your test-practice scores. It can be optionally arranged at an affordable hourly price, after the class series, on an as-needed basis.
The first step towards your highest possible score on the GRE is to take an assessment test, to see where you're strong, what you need to work on, and how you can maximize the effectiveness of your study time.
- Shortcomings of the GRE test
- Gender issues on the GRE
- Engaging both left and right Brain
- How to book your GRE test time
(Classrooms: 525 N 85th, Seattle)
Home Office: 416 4th Street
Langley, WA 98260