No Need to Fear!
Get proven GRE prep techniques in Mark’s Seattle courses, the same high quality Mark developed in years of teaching GRE Prep at the University of Washington.
Click HERE to view testimonials from Mark’s students.
- Start November 8! All three sections of the GRE, verbal, writing, math, with complete strategies and examples that will make the whole test crackable and clear and to you. And better: get 10% off now, just $315 for the series!
- Dates: November 8th, 15th and 22nd, Saturdays, 12:30 – 4:45 pm.
- Benefits: Probably the most expert, clear and experienced instructor in the area, personalized interaction, in an easy location with free parking, all at an affordable price!
- Additionally, get a Math Skill Reboot optional class on November 12 to revitalize dying or rusting pre-algebra and algebra skills, and at 10% 0ff also.
- Click “Learn More” or the “GRE Prep” links above to get to the links to prices and quick registration online byPaypal or Credit Card.
Mark Wahl offers direct, expert, interactive instruction on all three sections and covers many whole-test strategic issues as well as the best psychology for approaching the test.
- Additionally, master tutoring can give you a booster shot you if for some unknown reason you “plateau” on your test-practice scores. It can be optionally arranged at an affordable hourly price, after the class series, on an as-needed basis.
The first step towards your highest possible score on the GRE is to take an assessment test, to see where you're strong, what you need to work on, and how you can maximize the effectiveness of your study time.
- Shortcomings of the GRE test
- Gender issues on the GRE
- Engaging both left and right Brain
- How to book your GRE test time
(Classrooms: 525 N 85th, Seattle)
Home Office: 416 4th Street
Langley, WA 98260