No Need to Fear!
[See the schedule, cost, and sale details below.] Get proven GRE prep techniques in Mark’s Seattle courses, the same high quality Mark developed in years of teaching GRE Prep at the University of Washington. Test anxiety is addressed!
Click HERE to view testimonials from Mark’s students.
- A few more seats remain! The next full 3-mega-seminar series (NOW $349) runs in July–the 15th, 22nd, 29th, evenings from 5:30 – 9:45 Wednesdays, so your summer weekends are still available! [For the info and registration pages, click the “Learn More” links in the pics above, and also at the end of this page, or use the “GRE Prep” link in the “Resources” menu above.]
- [Note: The next series, the September series, will run September 12th, 19th, and 26th, now on early bird sale for $315.]
- The optional powerful Math Skill Reboot class (NOW $119) will be Saturday, July 18, 12:30 – 4:45 pm. It can even be taken as a stand-alone class. Enjoy its crystal clear teaching from “the math teacher you should have had.” Its goal: revitalize, clarify dying, rusting, fuzzy pre-algebra/ algebra skills! Click “Learn More” above and below on this page to get more info and registration links.
- Benefits with Mark’s approach: A lot of perks! Click the picture above to get to our comparison chart here with other GRE trainings and other features too. For example, get probably the most expert, clear and experienced instructor in the Puget Sound area. Also, get good personalized interaction. Find an easy-to-reach location with free parking. And of course enjoy a truly affordable (with sale now) price! [Click “Outstanding Features” link in the “Compare Us to the Competition” slide above (one of the four you can scroll through) or click here to get to the chart of comparison, links to prices and quick registration online by Paypal or Credit Card.]
Mark Wahl offers direct, expert, interactive instruction on all three sections and covers many whole-test strategic issues as well as the best psychology for approaching the test.
- Additionally, a few master tutoring hours following the course can give you a booster shot if for some unknown reason you “plateau” on your test-practice scores. It can be optionally arranged at an affordable hourly price, after the class series, on an as-needed basis.
The first step towards your highest possible score on the GRE is to take an assessment test, to see where you're strong, what you need to work on, and how you can maximize the effectiveness of your study time.
- Shortcomings of the GRE test
- Gender issues on the GRE
- Engaging both left and right Brain
- How to book your GRE test time
(Classrooms: 525 N 85th, Seattle)
Home Office: 416 4th Street
Langley, WA 98260