No Need to Fear!
Get proven GRE prep techniques in Mark’s Seattle courses, the same high quality Mark developed in years of teaching GRE Prep at the University of Washington.
Click HERE to view testimonials from Mark’s students.
- Join the MAY SERIES at a sale price through April 24! Series dates: May 10th, 17th, 24th. These in-depth seminars lead you to powerful strategic control of all three test sections! The usual $349 is now down 10% at $315 through 4/24. [Note that if the Memorial Day weekend prevents taking the last class, prorating and makeup are possible.] Get in-depth instruction on the Math, Verbal, and Critical Writing sections and crucial aspects of score optimization.
(THE NEXT FULL SERIES after that happens July 16th, 26th, and 30th with the Math Skill Reboot on July 19. Register at the right.)
- Mark Wahl offers direct, expert, interactive instruction on all three sections and many whole-test strategic issues.
- Start the Pre-Algebra/Algebra Math Skills Reboot in Seattle Wednesday May 14.
- Master Tutoring Boost Optionally Arranged After Each Series if Needed.
The first step towards your highest possible score on the GRE is to take an assessment test, to see where you're strong, what you need to work on, and how you can maximize the effectiveness of your study time.
- Shortcomings of the GRE test
- Gender issues on the GRE
- Engaging both left and right Brain
- How to book your GRE test time
(Classrooms: 525 N 85th, Seattle)
Home Office: 416 4th Street
Langley, WA 98260