No Need to Fear!
Get proven GRE prep techniques in Mark’s Seattle courses, the same high quality Mark developed in years of teaching GRE Prep at the University of Washington.
Click HERE to view testimonials from Mark’s students.
- LABOR DAY SALE: Aug 28 – Sept 1 get 10% off admission to the SEPTEMBER 6 series!
- Course Dates: September 6th, 13th, and 20th, each mega-seminar 12:30 – 4:45 pm on Saturdays.
- SALE: An additional mega-seminar on Pre-Algebra and Algebra skills of the test, the Math Skill Reboot on Wednesday Sept. 10.
- Click “Learn More” or the “GRE Prep” links above to get to the links to prices and to quickly register online with Paypal or Credit Card.
- NOVEMBER SERIES: 10% off! November 8th, 15th and 22nd, Saturday megaseminars 12:30 – 4:45 pm. Math skill Reboot optional on November 12.
Mark Wahl offers direct, expert, interactive instruction on all three sections and covers many whole-test strategic issues as well as the best psychology for approaching the test.
- Master Tutoring can boost you if for some unknown reason you “plateau” on your test-practice scores. It can be optionally arranged at an affordable hourly price, after the class series, on an as-needed basis.
The first step towards your highest possible score on the GRE is to take an assessment test, to see where you're strong, what you need to work on, and how you can maximize the effectiveness of your study time.
- Shortcomings of the GRE test
- Gender issues on the GRE
- Engaging both left and right Brain
- How to book your GRE test time
(Classrooms: 525 N 85th, Seattle)
Home Office: 416 4th Street
Langley, WA 98260